Monday, April 16, 2012

35 Things...

I am almost a week into 35 years old.  I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things.  Here are 35 things you may, or may not, know about me.

1) My favorite food is a Cuban Sandwich.  I could tear them up for breakfast, lunch and dinner
2) I take Fish Oil supplements regularly.
3) I love Willie Nelson.
4) I can't garden.  I try really hard, but it just never works out how I want it to.
5) My favorite flower is the hybrid tea rose (in yellow), but I don't have any.  They take a lot of time and experience.
6) I hate birds.  Any kind of bird freaks me out.
7) I love colorful tunics.  In any color and year round.
8) I'm scared of the ocean.
9) I've had the same best friend since 7th grade.  And we have managed to stay in touch regularly.
10) I can't start my day off without at least 2 cups of coffee.
11) I love music. 
12) I wish I played the piano.
13) I love my backyard.
14) I love a good hammock.
15) I read 3-5 books at a time and usually finish each one within a week.
16) I love to window shop thrift stores and antique shops
17) Mint is my favorite herb.
18) I love a good mint julep.
19) I love to run.
20) I love riding my bike (while pulling my son in the trailer) to the store for M&M's.
21) I love a good ole fashioned Coke Classic with my Cuban Sandwich
22) I love boiled peanuts.
23) I hate when people leave their buggies (or shopping carts, for y'all unSoutherners) in the parking lot.
24) I like to be early.
25) I love waking up before anyone else in my house and sharing quiet moments with my dog Kudzu (sorry, Annie)
26) I love fresh flower arrangements in my house.  They smell divine.
27) Christmas is my favorite holiday.
28) I still miss my Grandma terribly, and have a hard time with that most days.
29) I love to bake, but I am terrible at it.
30) I am very sensitive and any tragedy affects me deeply.  Even when I don't show it.
31) Avocado wrapped in prosciutto is a great snack.
32) I love having sisters and being as close as I am with them.
33) I love my husband.
34) I love my son.
35) I love God.

Have a great week, y'all!

Mallorie

No comments:

Post a Comment