Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Healthy Dinner: Quinoa



I am trying to eat a certain diet, so that I might improve my running.  This means going Vegan, but that AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.  I am making some compromises.  This is what I am having for dinner tonight:

Quinoa
Corn
Black Beans
Tomatoes
Avocado
Onions
Peppers
Salt and Pepper

Wrapping it all up in a Boston premium lettuce leaf!  I think it is better served chilled!

You can also add tofu if you want.

I cannot and WILL NOT give up cheese.  So veganism doesn't work for me, but it is a great diet for long distance runners.

Happy Running!

Mallorie

1 comment:

  1. This was delish! The onions and green chiles gave it just the kick it needed. The contrast between the avocadoes and the peppers was yummo! Hope you all enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete