Saturday, April 28, 2012

Vacation Week



I was in Hilton Head Island with my sweet family this past week. We made some great memories with our three wonderful boys.






I did however manage to get some miles in and some serious bootcamp work.  The bootcamp work happened on the beach and it was exhilarating.  I had some workout partners and a very cute little lifeguard as company so it was fabulous.



I did eat my weight in crab legs and imbibe in some tasty libations all week so I will be getting right back to my training (and more) on Monday.  Since I have been following this semi-Vegan diet my body has been running like a fine tuned machine.  One night, I ingested fried chicken, mac and cheese and buttered biscuits for dinner; my body shut down and suffered.  It was really straining itself to digest that meal and I felt awful.  However, I'm back to my healthy lifestyle.

Hope you all had a great week.  I'll resume my weekly posts about my training and body results next weekend.  I didn't find it fair to post anything after that lavish vacation....

Happy Running!

Mallorie

No comments:

Post a Comment