Monday, April 30, 2012

Outer Beauty

Every single time I return home from Hilton Head Island, I have so many ideas for my yard.  I want to go straight to the local nursery and drop a boatload of money.  But we are streamlining our spending in order to retire soon, so that isn't going to happen.

However, I did buy some pretty affordable annuals for shade and sun at our local chain hardware store to pretty up the yard a bit.  My husband and I, with our little helper, set out to make a nice atmosphere on our deck, patio and yard.  We even spruced up the front porch!  And I finally planted my herb garden, which Im hoping will thrive.  It is still a little chilly here today.

We love spring and summer and usually spend most of our time outside.  We needed some color!  I do mostly container gardening since I have a black thumb.  Hope you enjoy!  Cant wait for my Asian Lillies to bloom!







Happy May!

Mallorie

No comments:

Post a Comment