Tuesday, December 6, 2011

VBR's 5K Playlist

I made this playlist to get me through the 5k's I do.  I am now able to run the entire 3.1 miles thanks to the beats and motivation I get from these songs.

Rolling In The Deep, Adele
Not Your Fault, Awolnation
Boom Boom Pow, Black Eyed Peas
Howlin For You, Black Keys
Blackout, Breathe Carolina
Get Some, Likke Li
Uprising, Muse
Punching In A Dream, The Naked and Famous
I Know You Want Me, Pitbull
Krazy, Pitbull (Im a HUGE Lil Jon fan, follks)
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie, Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Body, Young The Giant
We Found Love, Rihanna
Lovin every Minute Of It, Loverboy (a true classic)

What are your "running playlists" looking like these days?  Do you hear any songs that make you want to totally get moving?

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment